Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Start of something good

Hehehehehehehehehehe *^_^*

*^_^* *^_^* *^_^* *^_^*

okay I'm gonna replay today's scene a gazillion times from now on. J says it's a form of distraction for me during this period. Stef says it's a good thing. I agree. What's not good if it keeps you smiling hehehe.

*^_^* *^_^* *^_^* *^_^*

Hehehe omgggg.
^~~~~~~^ swoons.
:D

Principal said no writing on blogs. Can I not call this a blog? It sounds really childish and lame haha. Okay it's a personal space. My writing (typing) pad. My diary. Hahaha whaaat.

I get weird inspirations many times, or just suddenly, a lot of thoughts flood themselves up there so this is the only way to channel it out. I mean, "writing" keeps me sane.

I need to be more hardworking though... ): zzzz. If only we can just read and write whatever we want right hahaha. Had a (quite) serious talk about books with J today. Ehhh. Okay not really. It was the usual crap. Nothing came out of the talk, just that we like to read.

You know when you read excessively on things totally unrelated to A Levels, you're different from the rest. HAHA. It's an observation.

Okay byezz. I hope I can do complex numbers. I'm not complex enough for it, either that, or I'm way too complex to understand the simplicity in the complexity of complex numbers.

Heeheehee. *^_^* *^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment