Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Em and Dex, Dex and Em.

Finished reading One Day about 1 hr ago. Still mourning. >:

Yes, it's a >:

Wept 4 times. I knew it, I knew the book will make me cry somehow. But noooo I never expected thizzzz >: very hard to accept. But okay. Let's take it as typical.

BUT NOOOOO THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL LOVE STORY YOU KNOW.

Em and Dex, Dex and Em.
(':

For the first time (idk, I think so), I can imagine the scenes playing so vividly in my mind as I read the chapters that writes about that each day, year after year. David Nicholls honestly found the right people to play the roles. Anne Hathaway & Jim Sturgess, can't think of anyone else more suitable. No, really. Like... Really really.

Why am I so sentimental about this? I'm not too sure actually. But I think this book really touched my heart. So corny. But reeeaaaallly. I don't know how to lie about this. Hahaha. But honestly it did. 20 years is... Hell of a long way to go in life.

Idk if I'm inspired by the book, but I'm kinda awed by this "20 years, one day each year" thing.

Well anyway. I guess I'll still look forward to the movie. October something. 13,14,15,16?? Haha.

Sleepy. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment