Monday, August 8, 2011

Need to breathe


Haven't cycled in ages. ): ): ): miss the wind.
Watched a bit of Fina World championships the other week and I felt like going back to the pool again. Mehhhh. A little while more.



Ah, wanna play baseball. Hahaha
This song ah. It's too pure. So really, unless you're not sick in the head and not an incorrigible and scadalous and despicable and shameless kind of person...this is an awesome song. Good for the times you feel like you wanna be alone.
Btw pardon the coarse adjectives. I feel very vulgar lately but I try not to use them, but idk what words could be more apt. Am I sounding very bitter? I think so man. What the hell. But I feel good. So...what the hell? Hahaha

{I swear I would salute to them with all my heart and soul and with my utmost genuine yet an inevitable mocking form of respect if that day is going to happen.}

Hoho ^_^

Back to math. Gonna (try to) own Stats paper this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment