Erm.
(I was stuck here with this awkward silence for a very long time. Typing, deleting, typing, deleting)
Erm x100000
So eh, post Prelims, very very pre A levels period now.
I guess it's this time when I'm getting this feeling again hahahaha like, "oh it's here. Shizz."
You just kinda don't want to talk much - about anything at all. But you don't wanna have this sudden cold air surround you so you still try to stay warm. Argh but it's quite terrible. Man, idek how to describe this feeling. You hope for a pat on the back, but then again you wish everyone stays away and just.... Mind your own business. But that's really awful, so no. You're just feeling the dread and threat from everyone and everything, so you kinda wanna shut yourself out and up, till the big day comes.
Honestly hope my classmates did benefit from my help on econs because that is the only thing I can help (HAHA). But you know, today it kinda dawned to me that even if you "do unto others what you want them to do unto you" (did I get this right? Why does it sound so...poor English), it doesn't happen to everyone.
Unfortunately.
I am so annoying but I'm gonna say that we are all selfish people. Friends or so-called friends.
Complex.
You know what I'm saying?
Nah.

No comments:
Post a Comment