Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
I honestly thought I'll be feeling like shit on this day and become slightly depressed over what had happened i-dont-know-how-many-months-ago, and then secretly want to cry when I see some shit and think about what had happened i-dont-know-how-many-months-ago.
On the most pleasant contrary, I am feeling fine. Not totally, but fine enough to be called good. ^~^
I know once in a while I still think about every.........single thing that has happened. Though they don't stay very long and they are, to my surprise, actually very blur images. Because so, sometimes I seriously make myself think hard to recall the most obvious: how he looked like. My result? I think I will always recognize the face, but subconsciously, for some reason that I don't really understand about what's going on in my brain, so subconsciously, I feel that I can't recall the face at all.
?????????
I know right.
Anyway, life has been busy because work has been busy, because work takes up about 67% (I really did the math, LOL) of my life in a week. I've thought about it, here are some things that has been on my mind lately.
1. Arashi.
But of course. Haha okay it's because I've been listening to their new song on repeat eh, everyday... SO YAH. Their voices tend to ring in my ears all the time. Hahaha. As in, when I'm bored as I have nothing to do, I'll be listening to the song in my head, or, when I'm busy as I have a lot of things to do, I'll also be listening to it in my head to calm down. So basically it's in there almost all of the times. So yeah.
2. Arashi
Lol kidding.
3. Work.
Today I tweeted:
"It's either I take things too seriously, or their work operation needs to suck their own shit, or I just suddenly want to kill a wolf."
Is this self-explanatory enough?
My colleagues are nice people..... but I can't help but I REALLY need to say... Seriously you guys need to shut up about “我的老公hor,我的儿子ah”, and just... be a little less noisy (VERY KIND TO NOT SAY "BE QUIET" YAAA) when talking on the phone, and be a little more professional in your work ethic?
OH GOD SOMEBODY.
4. Results in March.
5. University.
6. A levels.
7. University.
8. Studying econs or mass comm in Uni.
9. Maybe I cannot even study anything in a local Uni.
10. Depression.
11. Haha okay kidding.
12. Just random numbering.
13. Actually I'm just suddenly bored of blogging and I want to sleep already.
14. Good night!!!
15. I actually looked forward to today!!! It's tuesday!!! So I get to watch Gossip Girl & Lucky 7 HAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment