Had the most amazing night on March 29. It is an understatement.

Love this photo so much.
This photo was taken during 'I'm Yours', yesss when Danny sat down with his guitar and sang this beautiful song. The flashlights look like stars, it was too pretty. And I managed to catch Danny's face on the big screen too. Ohmygodddddd I think I literally melted for this song because this is the only song that I was quiet, and still, and I think, just staring at him. Maaaan~
Thank you The Script, you guys are truly amazing, I really don't know how to say this *_* For the first time last night, it struck me what good music really is, and how much it can mean to these musicians and artistes. I don't learn music, I only listen to them so to make my life more exciting and less bland (oh, did they just mean they same hahaha).
I love their songs because it speaks a lot, and it speaks to you.
Do you know what I'm trying to say.
on a side note,
I recorded almost every song of the concert = almost the entire concert hahahahahahaaaa.
Excited to relive the moments again, I played them today and HOLY SHIT, all I could hear is my own fucking voice screaming the songs out like as if I was hoping Danny could hear me or what.
SIAN.
but it is okay.
Best night ever.
Everything is an understatement.
And here we go chanting,
oh these times are hard
yeah they makin' us crazy
don't give up on me baby
-
be a chaaaaampioooooon
be a champioooon
be a champiiiioonnnn
-
oh these times are hard
yeah they makin' us crazy
don't give up on me baby
yeaaaaahhh
-
omg 2 mins to till i'm 20. oh god, no.
No comments:
Post a Comment