Tuesday, May 21, 2013

but no.

to be honest I'm really scared of what's gonna happen in the next few months. never would have thought this could happen to my family but shit just fucking happens.

i am so fucking scared and worried and it pains to know that my dad will be feeling a lot worse than me.

"it'll be okay!" is absolutely easy to say. so damn easy, too damn easy.

this is such a small matter to the world but such a big matter to mine. it just sucks because, WHY OF ALLLLL TAXIS WHYYYY MY DAD'S, WHYYYYY?????

and what the hell - how can a recruit agency guy call me at 20 mins PAST MIDNIGHT???

sometimes I think everyone just thinks I am problem free. youuuuu are the one that is problem free YOU JUST DONT APPRECIATE IT AND MAKE A BIG FUSS OVER EVERY TINY PIECE OF SHIT.

or sometimes I think people think I can handle situations well and good. And be independently capable of handling my emotions and thoughts.

ni cuo le.

Sometimes I think I am seriously still only 8.

How much do you know, how well do you know

An intended angst post.

No comments:

Post a Comment