Sunday, May 12, 2013

instagoodness

they don't represent my life, but have one way or another left an impression, which actually, makes up my life too.

mostly also because I find them, 1) funny, 2) cute, 3) so damn cute, 4) awww so pretty, 5) hahahahahahahahahahahah, 6) wow.

I can read simple Japanese okay. So I do understand the 3 photos with jap words. They represent point 6.

Oh I finaaally signed up for jap classes yay gonna start next sat after finals are over ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Heehee (*˘︶˘*)

Happy mother's day too!!
I love you mama, I hope one day I can have the courage to say it to you, and also to papa. We are not that kinda family, huh. But I know you wish to hear it and I too, wish to say it to you two. But I am still shy and I think if I say it I might cry. But I hope I will not make myself regret not saying it and cry because I didn't have the chance to.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment