Saturday, July 19, 2014

quote

Read something beautiful today. 

If death is this brilliant slide, this high, fine music felt as pure vibration, this plunging float in wind and silence, it's not so bad. 

Jayne Anne Phillips

-

Nightmare from 4 months ago happened again. Once again we're thankful it's not too serious. 
Seeing things from perspectives.



Internship is pretty much occupying a very big bulk of my long break. Nonetheless, enjoying it a lot because of the many, many things I'm learning and the great experience I'm getting out of. Seeing the good the bad, the pretty and the ugly. Loving it. 
Was invited to join them at Bangkok next month, despite being only an intern and technically not allowed. Woohoo! :-)

-

Got a phone change a couple of weeks back; my old phone shattered after a tragic fall in the smallest and yet the only non carpeted area in the office. Had to manually save my contacts because iPhone is a freak... Anyway. My point is, I realized there are many contacts that I can't find any reason I want to save. And of course it was all too tedious and time consuming. 

Only made the effort to save those worth keeping. 

Only make the effort to save those worth keeping, in all aspects of this word. 
Ain't nobody got time for shit. And shit people. 

-

I keep wondering how things are gonna be like when school starts again. Even things with myself. 

-

Oh the other week I attended Stef Sun's comeback concert at national stadium !!!!!! AMAZING NIGHT OF CRAZY SINGALONGS AND SOAKING INTO THE SEA OF NOSTALGIA FROM ALL HER CLASSIC SONGS WITH EVERY OTHER GOOD OLD FAN. 
:-) 
Also can't wait for flumpool's live in August, it's gonna be so good!!!!! 

"I don't think music can save a life, but I believe music has the power to make you strong and make you smile again." 

-

Is it okay that I don't care 

No comments:

Post a Comment