Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Argh.

Sometimes can't help but still feel :<

I haven't written it down somewhere. Tweeted about it but anyway. I was just thinking about the difference between :( and :< , or sort of their characteristics. Haha. Both are obviously expressions of sadness. :< came into the emoticon scene lately for a reason I do not know, cos I didn't even know how it all started haha. Anyway. I wonder if anyone wonders about their true degree of sadness whenever they type :( , or this :<

The < in the :< is a steep, pointed downward V. While the ( in the :( is a gentle, curvy one. I was just trying to make up some meanings haha. So :( is an expression of sadness cos of it's downward curving mouth shape that is the opposite of a smile :), so an opposite of the happiness emotion. Then :< is kinda.... A deeper expression of sadness. It gets really deep and painful that's why a sharp, pointed V shape. Perhaps when we reach the deepest sadness, it becomes a horizontal line altogether. :--- but actually, when you're truly sad, you don't show any emotion at all. It's too redundant. It's too sad to show it.

~~~~
I was saying I'm feeling :<
well. What's not to feel but :< when someone who said loves you so much doesn't love you anymore. Haha. I'm really bad at this. As much as tough words & firm decisions are said and made, I can't get through this part too well - the loneliness and sadness. Haha. Well but maybe I wasn't truly loved as much as I was told. (this sentence makes sense right haha) sigh.

Okay lah. Anyway I'm thankful for having so many awesome friends around. (': ought to be. But I really am, haha. ^~^

Ah well. Enjoying school life now (non-academically wise) and I can't wait for December to come ohhhhhh~~ <: hehe.

HAPPY THOUGHTS HAPPY FRIENDS HAPPY SONG HAPPY EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment