Saturday, July 2, 2011

Iridescent.

So iridescent is an adjective to describe pretty rainbow-like colours.
But of course now we know Iridescent because it's the theme song for Transformers 3 haha. well at least I did.
I guess they're saying when you had let it all go, you'll see iridescence. 
On my way there. 

Lately I'm easily touched by songs. The "stop everything, close your eyes and just listen (with the heart)" kind. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha idiot. 


I don't know why Ryan Tedder is so awesome.
I do hope OneRepublic comes out with something new soon........ (:

Anyway,
Iridescent right. Hehehehehe caught Transformers: Dark Of The Moon with nellyn today!!!!!! words cannot express how thrilled and excited I was hehehehehehe Transformers fan yay \:D/
You know usually people say they love Optimus Prime or Bumble Bee cos he/it is such a cute character/autobot/transformer.... and all that. Or about Megan Fox... (by the way I prefer the British girl, she looks/feels less cocky haha.) Nobody talks about Shia Labeouf? or Josh Duhamel??? WHY?! it feels like it's just me (and nellyn heh) spazzing over them.................. I mean, honestly... I watch Transformers because of Shia Labeouf, and subsequently because of Josh Duhamel. Yknow, the Captain, the really outstanding soldier HAHA. His name is after Labeouf's in the credits woohooooooo. HAHAHAHA YUP.
I think really, all the girls who watched Transformers are all bound to squeal at them what, not meh. ._. or do I have a unique taste hahaha. I think they're all shy to admit. Or perhaps because saying, "I LOVE BUMBLE BEE!" is cooler, like you're a real Transformers fan. I DON'T KNOW MAN, I LIKE HUMANS MORE. HAHA.

I always have so much to say.

I hope there will be Transformers 4 hahaha. Maybe Decepticons die die don't want to die, decides to restore themselves and come out from the Sun.
I genuinely felt sad when the movie ended ): and teared twice at the scenes between Bee & Sam. I cannot believe myself.
........but I can't help it......... ); it was sad. hahaha arghhhhhhh.

Bought a pair of jeans at Mango hehehehehe yay for sale >:D
anyway had a good time with nellyn today! any meetup/catch up with the girls is always good (:

-
On a sad note, today my classmate asked me how are things with D and all.... the friendly teasing tone makes it even harder for me to reply. Haaaaa sucks )))): barely made it.

At some times I still live in denial. At some other times I feel really sad still ha ha ha.

It's not the goodbye that hurts, but the flashback that follows. 

Memories are driving me insane day by day haha I wish I was more forgetful about such, and spare some space to remember more formulas.



Stomachache ):



No comments:

Post a Comment