So, what can I do if I get poor grades that can't even get me into a local University? Breakdown and cry? That seems absolutely legit and understandable, but come to think of it again, no, that'll just make you a pathetic Loser who doesn't legally deserves sympathy because the result of getting such shit results is yourself.
People sends well wishes and says I'll be doing well. Thanks, I really appreciate these kind thoughts a great deal, because it's comforting. Yes, it is, to a certain degree. But you know, they can't hide all those other stronger, darker thoughts inside. It's like, these thoughts are fighting each other, of course nobody knows which side will win until I see my results, but for the time being... I wish we don't talk about any of these thoughts at all.
Humility is crap, I choose Honesty.
And you know, sometimes, it's not Pessimism. Sometimes, it's really just fucking Realism.
Anyway I have no clue on what's in stored for me in a few hours' time as I have to return to school that I don't particularly love, so this will be a tough day.
Ha okay I can't continue this anymore.
Good luck to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment