Misery and helplessness. So what the fuck can you do?
"You may be disappointed, but don't be despaired." haha, probably the most sensible and comforting words of encouragement I've heard today. Though cheesy, but we all know that encouragements are cheesy. But we all know too that we need such cheesy words to keep us human.
Was busy texting away after my dad picked me up from school this afternoon that I almost puked in the car. Can't help to lose myself a little too much when my friends just... you know. These friends..... I don't know how to ever forget them. And then my family...... oh my god.
I have to let go of certain things (again), but if I don't, I don't think I can move on.. literally.
Anyway this is the not the end. Ha, another cheesy statement. But I think this has barely even started so... March, April, May, June. OKAY BRING IT ON!
"you're stronger than this." (':
-
Oh yes, I have not forgotten about them. HAHA. I need somewhere to escape alone, virtually. So there they are. Happy pills. This dance is so a-go-go hahaha. This short-version pv is obviously not enough! oh and Pi's new song...
I feel like I'm watching one of those singing competitions. Or talent competitions.
Pi, what are you doing??? why are you singing like this??? why does your face looks so sleepy??? why am I so bored watching this??? why did I also laugh??? oh my god.
-
just wednesday, I've finished The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano, while at work. I mean, I was at my workplace, reading it. Hehe I practically had no assignments to do so I just read. It was a good one. So dark...........
and now i'm reading My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson. Another British chick-lit read, which I never hate. Hehe.
-
anyway to be honest, i'm so sad but you know, it's damn tiring. when you feel like you want to sleep when you're sad, it's not really because of your emotional sadness that has caused you to feel that you want to sleep it off. but i think it's that your body is using up more energy to be sad. That's so sad. LOL. So it's just biological.
oh wow it's 1.35am!!! I haven't slept so late in a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment